TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On opening an Account you will be asked to confirm that you have read and understood the Terms. Clicking this button means that you will have agreed to a legal contract. Please do not accept the Terms if you do not wish to enter into the contract.
We may make changes to the Terms from time to time and we will notify you of any such changes. Your continued use of the Services after the notification will be deemed as your acceptance of the changes. Please ensure you check the Website periodically.
SUMMARY OF SERVICES PROVIDED
Sportmarket is an authorised Agent for a selection of Bookmakers and Betting Exchanges.
As an Agent, we are authorised by the Bookmakers to establish betting accounts so that our customers can place bets with the Bookmakers.
We receive funds deposited by our customers and make those funds available for betting purposes with the Bookmakers. Funds held by Sportmarket on behalf of our customers are held in segregated Client Accounts and are protected by Isle of Man gambling law with the exceptions listed in section 4.4. and 4.6. Funds that are not held in protected client accounts may be held in bank accounts, with electronic money institutions, in eWallets, with Bookmakers, with other Group companies or in other liquid assets.
We make available to our customers a record of all betting and funding transactions and settle with the Bookmakers on behalf of our customers.
1.1. There are a number of important words or phrases that feature prominently within these Terms. It is important that you understand the specific meaning of the following words or phrases:
Account means the unique username and password combination which grants you access to your main account that can be accessed from www.sportmarket.com.
Bookmakers are Bookmakers and Betting Exchanges with whom we provide you betting accounts.
Bets means all betting transactions into which you enter with Bookmakers.
Betting Software means any computer programme or application, whether developed by you or for your use by a third party, that assists in the placement of Bets.
Direct Bookmaker Accounts means accounts provided by the Bookmakers where you place bets yourself in a dedicated account through the Bookmaker’s betting software.
Sportmarket Pro means the trading platform for bet placement provided by Sportmarket. Bets placed through Sportmarket Pro are placed in shared Bookmaker Accounts.
Website means our website at www.sportmarket.com.
2. WHO WE ARE
2.1. The Services are provided by Sportmarket Services Limited (Sportmarket), a company incorporated in Isle of Man, under company number 132465C with registered office at Burleigh Manor, Peel Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 5EP. Sportmarket is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. We may be contacted via contact details provided on the Website or by other means communicated to you directly.
2.2. In order to provide the Services we may use the assistance of other companies, which may include companies within our group of companies or independent suppliers. To this extent we may have to provide those third parties with your details but will only do so subject to all applicable data protection laws. We will never share your details with independent suppliers for marketing purposes unless you give us prior consent to do so.
3. REGISTRATION & ACCOUNT ACCESS
3.1. By creating an Account you agree that:
- you are the person whose details are provided in connection with your registration or, in the case of legal entities, you are a duly authorised representative of the relevant legal entity,
- you agree to provide accurate registration information including without limitation your name, address, age, valid email address and other contact details,
- you agree to notify us immediately if any of your registration details change. In the case of legal entities, this includes, but is not limited to, changes in ownership and/or control of the entity,
- you are at least 18 years old or at least the minimum age for gambling in the country where you are located (whichever is greater),
- you are of sound mind and fully capable of entering into this legal contract,
- you are not prohibited from using or accessing the Services in the country where you are currently located. You may not use the Services if use would be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located, and
- you do not have a gambling addiction or dependency and have not asked us or anyone else to exclude or limit your gambling activities.
3.2. Your Account may only be opened under your own full legally recognised name. You may not create an Account under another person's name or a fictitious name, nor may you use another person's Account.
3.3. You may not permit third parties to use your Account. If you do (which includes third party access as a result of not adequately safeguarding your login credentials) you will be both responsible and liable for the actions of those third parties. It is your responsibility to ensure that login and password are not written down anywhere, are not obvious or predictable and are not disclosed to anyone else.
3.4. One Account is permitted per individual (or legal entity). We reserve the right to cancel any duplicate Accounts and to offset any losses owed to us arising from all Accounts believed to be under your control.
3.5. If we believe that you are underage or you have not satisfied any age validation requests upon Account creation or at any other time then we may suspend and/or terminate your Account and will endeavour to reverse any transactions. Any winnings owed to you will not be paid out. Any winnings previously paid out to you will be deducted from your funds held by us.
3.6. Before using the Service, you must personally complete the registration process and read and accept these Terms.
3.7. You may not register for an Account if you live in any of the following countries: United States of America, United Kingdom, France or any other jurisdiction not available in the country list upon registration.
4. ACCOUNTS AND FUNDS
4.1. Before you can access the Services you will either need to
- deposit funds into your Account or
- complete a Credit Application Form and be approved for the use of a credit facility (please see section 4.3 below).
Funds can be deposited via the deposit methods listed within the payments pages on the Website.
4.2. In making and receiving payments you agree that:
- you will not cancel or reverse any payments initiated by you,
- deposited funds will only be available for your use once they have been received by us, and
- the risk of any currency exchange fluctuations will be borne by you.
4.3. The provision of credit is subject to the following:
- the completion of a Credit Application Form, approval of the credit facility by Sportmarket, and your agreement of the terms set out in this section,
- the credit limit will be set by us and may be reviewed at any time,
- we may reduce or extend credit at any time including withdrawing the credit (either in part or in total),
- we may at any time ask you to pay any sums due to us and you will do so by the time and in the manner specified by us,
- if any sums due to us are not repaid when requested, we may need to take legal action against you for recovery of the amounts owed to us together with interest and legal costs,
- you may not gamble on credit where you are unable to pay any money due to us immediately on request,
- we may draw on your credit to settle any amounts due to third parties (whether or any bets or for any commission or other liabilities, costs and expenses owing to third parties),
- if you owe us money under your credit facility then we may refuse to pay any money owing to you in your Account and you agree not to withdraw any money in that Account until such time as that outstanding credit is repaid in full,
- if you have a credit facility you agree that any positive balance held in the Account will not be held in a segregated Client Account, and
- repayment of credit will not in itself constitute a cancellation or termination of the credit facility.
4.4. Funds held by us on your behalf in your main Account or your Sportmarket Pro account will be held in segregated Client Accounts and protected under Isle of Man gambling law unless you have been granted a credit facility or have accepted in writing that your funds can be held in other type of liquid assets.
4.5. Fees; As player balances incur negative interest with our banks, Sportmarket only allow you to hold an amount sufficient for your average bet size and normal amount of bets, on a regular basis free of charge. If Sportmarket, at its own discretion, deem that you hold an excessive balance we will reserve the right to charge you 0,1% on your full balance held at the end of a calendar month. Before we charge your account you will be given the opportunity to reduce your balance in order to avoid any charges.
4.6. Funds held in Direct Bookmaker Accounts will not be held in segregated Client Accounts.
4.7. Withdrawals can be requested via the payments pages after logging in to your Account. In most cases withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours after a request is made.
4.8. Where currency conversion is necessary to provide the Services (e.g. by redistributing funds between Bookmaker accounts, or by withdrawing winnings owed to you from Bookmaker accounts to the Client Account), we will endeavour to minimise any associated currency exchange costs. Primarily we will look to minimise the transfer of hard currency wherever possible. However, any costs incurred as a result of currency conversion and any risk associated with currency conversion fluctuations will be borne by you.
4.9. If an Account is inactive for a period of 36 months we will attempt to repay any outstanding balance (minus any applicable payment charges) to the account (bank or otherwise) from which the original payment was placed. Furthermore, in order to communicate repayment possibilities, we will attempt to contact you in any reasonable way possible after said period.
If this repayment is unsuccessful or falls through for whatever reason, we will make a charitable donation in your name to an appropriate organisation or cause that helps to promote research, support and education in the field of problem gambling.
An Account will not be deemed inactive if you have logged in on any of the services during the last 36 months regardless if no bets have been placed. Furthermore, in order to avoid any doubt, an account will not be deemed inactive if in the period of 36 months you have logged in to either your Main Account or Pro Account.
4.10. If your Account is suspended or closed pending investigation of a suspected material breach we may retain any outstanding funds in your Account until the investigation has been resolved. Any amount owed to us following resolution of a material breach may be offset against any outstanding funds in your Account.
4.11. Upon closure of your Account (for any reason other than a material breach) we will:
- prepare a final statement of all your transactions and determine whether any funds are owed to you or us,
- if funds are owed to you then we will pay those funds, less any applicable payment charges, within seven days
- if funds are owed by you to us then we will notify you of the amount due which you will pay within seven days.
4.12. It is your responsibility to account for any taxes on your winnings (if any) and to satisfy any reporting obligations on your earnings and financial transactions.
5. BOOKMAKER ACCOUNTS & BETTING RULES
5.1. Single Bets placed with Bookmaker accounts
- By placing Bets and utilising other online services (e.g. retrieving account balances and/or transaction history) provided by Bookmakers you confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions and betting rules of the Bookmaker. Where there are discrepancies between these Terms (specifically the terms that relate directly to Bookmakers) and the terms and conditions and betting rules of the Bookmaker, then the terms and conditions and betting rules of the Bookmaker shall prevail. A link to the terms and conditions of each of the Bookmakers we provide you with access to can be requested at any time.
- A bet will be deemed to be accepted once the Bookmaker provides a confirmation number or reference. A bet submitted by you but not yet confirmed may not be cancelled by you.
- The amount you may bet in any single transaction will either be specified in the betting rules of the Bookmaker or by the Bookmaker when you place your bet. Bookmakers may accept or decline the whole or any part of your bet up until they issue their confirmation.
- The availability of a betting event does not guarantee the continued availability of this event for betting purposes. Bookmakers reserve the right to suspend or cancel betting events at any time and at their sole discretion.
- You are fully responsible and liable for all Bets and for all related profits, losses and other liabilities, including (without limitation) choice of Bets, accuracy, amounts staked and setting and/or compliance with applicable betting limits. You understand and accept that you may lose money on Bets and that you bear full responsibility for all and any losses. Under no circumstances will we or our partner Bookmakers be liable for such losses.
- Bets will be settled in accordance with the official result as determined by the relevant sports federation or governing body. In the absence of such ruling, results shall be determined at the sole discretion of the Bookmaker.
- You fully understand and agree that when using Sportmarket Pro the platform will communicate with the bookmakers’ system adding another step in the placement process, compared to you placing a bet directly with a bookmaker. This by default means that there is a slightly increased risk for any errors taking place and/or the bets being presented incorrectly in Sportmarket Pro.
- You fully understand and accept that Sportmarket Pro may not always be able to display changes made by the bookmakers regarding a bet (for example a bet being voided pre-start) until the bet is graded and reconciled.
- The information available via Sportmarket Pro relating to the indicative price and volume offered by bookmakers (Offers) is provided on an ‘as is’ basis and Sportmarket makes no representations and gives no warranties in respect of the accuracy of that information.
- You accept that Sportmarket shall have no liability for inaccuracies in Offers, save where the inaccuracy results from the negligence of Sportmarket. You accept that all Offers are invitations only, so that we are not able to guarantee the availability or currency of the Offer when you come to execute the Bet.
- You understand and accept that it is always the bet as placed with the bookmaker (and their handling and grading of the bet) that is your bet and will determine the change in your account balance. This applies regardless if Sportmarket has presented the bet (including team names, starting dates and current score for live bets) or the status of the bet incorrectly.
- Sportmarket reserves the right to lay part of any bet together with a Bookmaker. This part of the bet will be settled under the rules of the Bookmaker that accepted the bet.
5.2. Accumulator (Mutiple) Bets placed with Sportmarket
- An Accumulator bet is a bet that combines two or more selections into a single wager. If all selections should win then the Accumulator wins and will be paid at the combined odds of the two or more selections. If one (or more) selection should fail to win then the Accumulator loses.
- All Accumulator bets are placed with Sportmarket.
- We reserve the right to limit the range of events for which Accumulator bets will be available.
- The maximum bet of an Accumulator, which will be determined at our discretion, will be displayed in the betslip. Minimum bet requirements may also apply.
- The maximum net winnings payout limit for Accumulator bets in one calendar day (GMT) is €50,000 (or currency equivalent). Net winnings is the aggregate amount of all profits and losses from Accumulator bets settled during the period. Settlement time of each Accumulator is defined by the time when the Accumulator is settled by us. Accumulator bets will generally be settled shortly after the outcome of the Accumulator has been determined (i.e. after the first losing leg has lost or after the final winning leg has won). However, we make no guarantees regarding the settlement time of Accumulator bets.
- The maximum net winnings payout limit applies to any one customer or group of customers acting together, backing the same combination of selections, regardless of whether or not such bets are struck separately, at a range of different prices, on different days and through a number of different accounts. If we believe that a number of bets have been placed in this way, the total payment of all those bets combined will be limited to one single maximum payout.
- Legs will be settled on the official result of the relevant governing body regardless of any subsequent disqualification or amendment to the result (except if an amendment is announced within 24 hours of the initial settlement of the relevant leg in order to correct an error in reporting the result).
- If no official result of a relevant governing body is available, the result will be determined using information from independent sources. In such cases, if any new information comes into the public domain within 48 hours of settlement, then we shall (acting reasonably) determine either:
- whether bets should be reinstated or resettled in light of this new information; or
- whether or not to wait for further information before deciding whether to reinstate or resettle legs. Any information that comes into the public domain more than 48 hours after a market has been settled shall not be considered by us (regardless of whether or not such information may have led to a different result).
6. ERRORS, DISPUTES, CANCELLATIONS & VOIDS
6.1. If funds are credited or deducted to/from your balance in error, we will notify you as soon as this comes to our attention and reverse the transaction. Where funds credited to you in error have already been withdrawn by you or paid to you then you will hold those funds on trust until such time as the error has been properly resolved.
6.2. In some cases it will be clear that Bets have been placed and/or accepted in error. Circumstances that represent an error include:
- The prices and/or conditions of a Bet are clearly wrong
- Bookmaker accounts or systems are clearly not performing properly
- Bets are accepted by Bookmakers even though it is clear that the expiry date for placing that bet has passed
In these circumstances our partner Bookmakers may either correct the error and deal with the Bet(s) on the basis of the corrected positions or declare the bet void.
6.3. Bookmakers may from time to time void an individual Bet, group of Bets, or all Bets on a given selection or event, at their sole discretion. Ordinarily Bets will be void due to (but not limited to) system errors, suspicious betting activity or event cancellation or postponement.
6.4. Bookmakers reserve the right to void Bets if the Bookmaker knows or reasonably suspects that an event on which a Bet is made has been fixed or if there is any other form of match-fixing.
6.5. Where there is a discrepancy between the time of Bet placement as recorded by your own system and the time the Bet request was received by the Bookmaker according to the Bookmaker’s records, the Bookmaker’s record will be deemed to the be the accurate record of the time the Bet was placed.
7. YOUR RESPOSIBILITIES & LIMITATIONS OF THE SERVICE
7.1. If, at any time, funds are incorrectly credited to your Account, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as this comes to your attention.
7.2. Where you utilise Betting Software to assist or execute your betting strategies, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information made available by you to the Betting Software (e.g. login details) is transferred, stored and updated securely. You are fully responsible for any losses arising from any account breach as a result of your choice to utilise Betting Software in this manner.
7.3. It is your responsibility to ensure that your equipment is properly secured by up-to-date and effective security software, particularly in respect of malware and other devices which allow the interception of logins and passwords.
8. SECURITY AND MONEY LAUNDERING
8.1. As part of our Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures we will reserve the right to ask you to provide proof of age, identity and address at any time. Verification will always be needed before you will be able to make any withdrawals or if you have made deposits totalling to EUR 2,000 or more.
8.2. Your continued use of our Services is conditional upon allowing us to perform independent verification checks which may require the disclosure of your personal details to third parties for these purposes only. We may also ask you to provide details of the source of any funds, source of wealth, and/or verification of the ultimate beneficial ownership of any corporate body (if applicable) and to provide certified and/or notarised copies of your evidence of identity or other documents.
8.3. If you do not provide the verification information we require then we may suspend and/or terminate your Account. Similarly, if we believe your Account is being misused (either by yourself or is being used by third parties) then we may suspend and/or terminate your Account.
8.4. We may be required by money laundering regulations to suspend your Account and/or to block any funds transfers or payments to you. If this happens then we may be prohibited by law from giving you an explanation pending clearance or other instructions from the relevant authorities.
8.5. Verification will need to be renewed upon request if the validity date of your ID has expired or if you have changed your address.
9. UNACCEPTABLE, ILLEGAL AND FRAUDULENT USE
9.1. Any of the following will be considered to be unacceptable use and a material breach of these Terms which may result in termination of your Account:
- introduction of any viruses, Trojans, malware and anything similar or related into our systems or those of any other players using the Services,
- in any way interfering with or affecting the performance or availability of the Website or Services, and
- any threats, abusive language, pornography and any communications the content of which are illegal.
9.2. Any of the following will be considered to be an illegal or prohibited activity and is therefore not permitted under any circumstances:
- the circumvention of our security technology, procedures and policies,
- use of any information or access to any systems gained illegally, by deception or otherwise which gives you an unfair or sole advantage, and
- the exploitation of a loophole, failing or fault in our systems or any other services which make up the Services which gives you an unfair or sole advantage.
9.3. Any of the following will be considered fraudulent activity and may lead to criminal prosecution:
- unjustified charge-backs and use of funds not belonging to you,
- withdrawal of funds from a bank account which you are not authorised to do so,
- the provision of false and/or misleading information, and
- any act by you which is illegal, made in bad faith or which is fraudulent.
9.4. If we suspect or have evidence of any act or event arising in this section then we reserve the right to notify the relevant enforcement authorities and credit reference agencies, providing them with full details.
9.5. Where you suspect or know that another person may be participating in or furthering any of the above then you must inform us immediately, providing us with such information as we reasonably require.
10. SERVICE AVAILABILITY
10.1. The Service will be made available on a continual basis except for periods of planned maintenance and upgrades (which we will endeavour to give you prior warning of) and for any emergency maintenance (which may happen at any time). We do not, however, guarantee an uninterrupted Service. If a problem arises with the provision of the Services, then we will take all reasonable steps to rectify that problem and resume the Services as soon as reasonably possible.
11. CANCELLATION & TERMINATION
11.1. You may at any time give us notice that you wish to close your Account. Upon receipt of your notification we will render your Account inactive, which means that you will no longer be able to use the Services, add funds to (or withdraw funds from) your Account or undertake any other activities. Any funds due to you will be repaid in accordance with section 4.11. of these Terms.
11.2. Without prejudice to any other rights we may have, we may terminate your access to your Account immediately and without liability in any circumstances including if you:
- cease to be able to pay your debts as they fall due or if you enter into insolvency or administration proceedings, make an arrangement with creditors, or take or suffer any similar or analogous action in any jurisdiction,
- provide to us any false, misleading or otherwise inaccurate information, or
- it becomes apparent that you are unable to impose reasonable and sensible limits on the level of your betting (though nothing shall require us to actively monitor your usage).
11.3. If you have entered into a self-exclusion agreement or arrangement with us then we will immediately close your Account and all Bookmaker accounts provided to you by us. Any funds due to you will be repaid in accordance with section 4.11. of these Terms.
12. DATA PROTECTION & PRIVACY
12.2. We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as provided for in these Terms.
13.1. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with your use of the Services and/or your breach or non-compliance with these Terms.
13.2. You agree to be liable for any negative balance in your account by using funds that may have been credited to your Account incorrectly depending on system errors or incorrect settlement. For bets placed with funds being incorrectly credited to the Account, Sportmarket also reserves the right to void such bets for you, both before and after the event took place, even if they were winning bets.
14. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
14.1. If we fail to comply with these Terms then we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer which is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by both of us at the time we entered into these Terms.
14.2. We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death, or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude or limit our liability.
14.3. We exclude liability to the extent permitted by law for:
- loss of data,
- loss of revenue, and
- any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage, even where the likelihood of this has been communicated to us.
14.4. In all other respects our total liability to you is limited to no more than one and a half times the sums received from you, or from our partner Bookmakers in relation to your activity, in using the Service in the six-month period preceding any such claim or claims.
15. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our website, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes you agree to this electronic means of communication. Any notices given by electronic means to us will only be deemed to be served when receipt has been confirmed by us (but not via an automatic notification or "out of office" reply).
16. NOTICES AND COMMUNICATIONS
16.1. All notices given by you to us must be given to Sportmarket Services Limited trading as Sportmarket at:
- By post: Burleigh Manor, Peel Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 5EP
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
16.2. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when registering an Account (or as updated by you at any time thereafter). Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an e-mail is sent, or three days after the date of posting of any letter. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee and that delivery was not rejected or otherwise failed. Any notices sent to us by e-mail will only be deemed to be valid if they are also sent to us by post.
17.1. If you have a complaint, then please contact us in the first instance.
17.2. Both parties must use all reasonable endeavours to resolve a complaint within 28 days of it being brought properly to the attention of the other party. If we are unable to resolve a complaint, then you can seek independent arbitration from the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission. Further information and contact details can be found here https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-e-gaming/player-protection/.
18. RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING
18.1. We recognise that some of our customers may experience difficulties either now or in the future in limiting their gambling. If you are experiencing difficulty limiting your gambling or have good reason to believe that you might start to develop difficulty limiting your gambling, then we recommend that you consult our Responsible Gambling Policy.
18.2. You may at any time ask to self-exclude and if you do we will not permit you access to the Services (permanently or for a limited period), we will not allow you to open any new Account for the period of your self-exclusion, and we will not send any marketing or promotional material to you.
19. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
19.1. Sportmarket provides content from other Internet sites and/or resources ("Third Party Content") and while the Operator takes every reasonable measure to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, Sportmarket does not make any warranties or guarantees in relation to Third Party Content and will not be held liable by the Customer for any such Third Party Content. If Sportmarket is informed of any inaccuracies in the Third Party Content contained on the Website, it will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as it reasonably can and will remove any Third Party Content which does not meet standards.
19.2. Sportmarket makes no representations or warranties regarding any third party websites linked to the Website ("Linked Sites"), the entities which operate the Linked Sites or which feature on the Linked Sites. Sportmarket will not accept liability for any loss (including any indirect or consequential loss) or damage the Customer may suffer directly or indirectly as a result of using any of the Linked Sites or relying on any material contained therein. The Customer acknowledges that the Customer's access to and use of any of the Linked Sites and/or associated Third Party Content is entirely at their own risk which is outside of jurisdictional control of the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission.
20. EVENTS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL (‘FORCE MAJEURE’)
We shall have no liability for any delays or failures which result from circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to ensure that you agree with them. Your continued use of the Services will be deemed to be your acceptance of any changes we may make.
22. TRANSFER OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
22.1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations.
22.2. You may only transfer your rights and obligations under these Terms if we agree to this in writing.
23.1. If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled then this will not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and will not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
23.2. A waiver by us of any default will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
23.3. No waiver by us of any of these Terms will be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 16 above.
If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, then that provision will be severed from the rest of these Terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
25. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND INTERPRETATION
25.1. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of these Terms.
25.2. We each acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or the documents referred to in them.
25.3. Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that are set out in this agreement (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract only.
25.4. Where a list is given or the word "including" is used then this is not intended to be an exhaustive list.
26. LAW AND JURISDICTION
26.1. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by Manx law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Isle of Man.
26.2. Gambling debts are enforceable in the Isle of Man.
27. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
A person who is not party to these terms and conditions or a contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Anyone under the age of 18 found to be using this site will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to law enforcement
© 2022 SPORTMARKET. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Sportmarket Services Limited, a company incorporated and regulated in Isle of Man under company number 132465C with registered office at Burleigh Manor, Peel Road, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 5EP
Sportmarket Services Limited is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission under a licence issued under the Online Gambling Regulation Act 2001.